Saturday, March 7, 2009

i read my horoscope for the day in the morning papers..it said your day can become wonderful but it all depends on you..left me wondering what was i supposed to do...so as you see started the day in a completely confused manner....moreover since it was a holiday i could leasurely afford to feel confused and ponder upon the ambiguous statement...how intelligent these fortune writers are...whatever happens with you they prove to be absolutely correct..play on our insecurities and fear of unknown and in the process earn a fortune for themselves.
usually i am asleep by this time but there are times when sleep refuses to nestle in my eyes..i am so charged with energy that i think i can take the whole world on...these are the nights when i manage to read and write in few hours what usually takes me days of effort. eyes glide over pages devoring them one by one and going to the next book or my pen keeps scribbling something or the other on my notebooks..hardly stopping to give a second look to what i have written..i leave it for later....when i am in a saner condition..i write ..without giving a thought to the content...to the form..sometimes write pages in mirror language...my code language since school days...these are the times when i write to hearts content and write just for myself without bothering how it sounds.......

No comments:

Post a Comment